Lasagna Flavored Baked Tofu
This is not a lasagna recipe, but the texture and flavor is reminiscent of it. Yum!
- Preheat oven to 350.˚
- Put garlicky oil in a small casserole dish.
- Drain & rinse tofu. Cut into small cubes, approximately 1/2” and place into the casserole dish.
- Cover tofu with salsa.
- Drizzle with red wine & stir all ingredients.
- Place in the oven & bake for about 30 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Increase heat to 425˚ and allow to cook for another 15-20 minutes, or until most liquid is evaporated.