Super Quick Spicy Salmon Vindaloo
This recipe makes a great dinner for one. Multiply ingredients as needed.
Maya Kaimal brand vegan vindaloo sauce
1 wild Alaskan salmon fillet (approximately 4 oz.)
1 Cup baby spinach, washed thoroughly
1 Tbsp olive oil or vegan butter
salt & pepper (optional)
1. In a stainless steal frying pan, heat olive oil or vegan butter over a medium flame.
2. Place salmon skin-side down & grind salt and pepper over the other side.
3. Cook over a medium flame for 3-4 minutes, then flip.
4. Cook other side for 3 minutes, then cover with wet baby spinach.
5. Drizzle 2 Tbsp vindaloo sauce over the spinach.
6. Cover and cook 1 more minute.
Serve over rice if desired.